Every year, people are killed or injured in New Jersey bicycle accidents. Most bicycle fatalities arise from crashes with other automobiles. Still, bicycle accidents can happen anywhere and frequently occur in parks, paths, driveways, and even sidewalks. Head injuries are the leading cause of fatalities for bike accidents in New Jersey. Head and traumatic brain injuries are serious injuries and pose a significant risk to bicyclists.
My NJ Injury Lawyer is dedicated to helping victims in bicycle accidents obtain compensation for their injuries caused by another person’s negligence. I handle New Jersey bicycle accident cases as a personal injury lawyer. My experience has developed into a skillful ability to litigate all areas of bicycle accident cases. If you or a family member are injured in a New Jersey bicycle accident, you need an experienced New Jersey injury lawyer to ensure you are fairly compensated. At My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik, Esq., I fight to ensure my clients receive the benefits they are entitled to. I am experienced in negotiating with insurance companies and bicycle accident victims throughout New Jersey.
Top Five Pro-Tips for Bicycle Accident Victims in NJ
- Immediately obtain professional medical treatment for all injuries. Even minor injuries need to be examined because often, symptoms increase and worsen after the accident. Sometimes symptoms appear hours and even days after the bicycle accident.
- Get a copy of the police report. You must remain at the accident scene until the police or an ambulance arrives. Make sure you tell the officer how the accident occurred, so the correct details are included in the accident report. The police report is usually ready in 24-48 hours after the bicycle accident. If you are able, write down the names, phone numbers and addresses of any witnesses.
- Take photographs of your bicycle, the other vehicle, and any injuries you suffered. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but it is also sometimes the best evidence in you NJ bicycle accident case.
- Notify you insurance company Your insurance company will open a claim and provide you a claim number. You will need your claim number for property damage and medical bills. Your attorney can assist you sooner with your bills if you have the claim number. Warning: Never speak to the other person’s insurance company and never provide a statement to the other insurance company.
- Call MY NJ INJURY LAWYER Howard P. Lesnik for a free strategy session to discuss your New Jersey bicycle accident claim.
How Much Is My NJ Bicycle Accident Case Worth?
The value of any bicycle accident claim depends on many different factors. These include the extent of the injuries suffered, pain and suffering, and economic expenses including lost wages, property damage and medical bills, At MyNJInjuryLawyer, Howard P. Lesnik has vast experience in handling numerous bicycle accident cases. This allows me to evaluate the value of your claim to obtain the fairest settlement or jury verdict. In claims of significant injuries, I hire with medical experts, economic experts for lost and future wages, and functional capacity experts if you are no longer able to work due to your injuries. These experts prepare reports to calculate your damages for the insurance company or jury to advocate for your maximum compensation.
Why Hire My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik
- I always offer a free strategy session with no obligation.
- I never charge a client a fee unless I recover cash settlement.
- I personally provide exclusive one on one devotion to each client.
- I handle all insurance communication, applications and forms at no charge.
- I have obtained countless successful verdicts and settlements for my clients
- My office provides accident investigation services, including obtaining police reports, ambulance reports, 911-calls, witness statements, surveillance video, and all medical reports and records.
- I will litigate your case. If your case cannot be settled with the insurance company, I will file a lawsuit for your accident claim. Most cases settle before trial. But I also look forward to presenting any claim before a jury if necessary.
- I have almost 20 years of experience handling New Jersey bicycle accident cases.
About My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik
Howard Lesnik began practicing personal injury law in 2001, and is vastly skilled in bicycle accident claims, including taking depositions, motion practice, and trial experience. Howard personally handles every bicycle accident case himself and does not farm them out to other attorneys or offices. He brings almost 20 years of experience, countless successful settlements and verdicts, and a drive to help NJ bicycle accident victims get justice they deserve against enormous insurance companies.
Howard is extremely excited by his record of success stories both in and out of the court room. However, he is also honored about how his clients’ experiences with his firm. Howard has 100% positive reviews on Google, Martindale, AVVO and Lawyers.com. Howard is a member of the Ethics Committee and makes sure that all his clients get the attention they deserve and strives to make sure they are satisfied throughout the entire process.
If you or a loved one suffered an injury in a New Jersey bicycle accident, you should contact an attorney familiar with handling these claims. My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik, Esq. offers free strategy sessions to address any issue or questions you may have about your injury, medical bills or your bicycle accident claim.
Please contact NJ Injury Lawyer Howard Lesnik, Esq., immediately if you were involved in a bicycle accident and were injured or suffered damages. I personally handle NJ personal injury cases on a regular basis. Please contact me now by email, by phoning 908.264.7701, or by completing the form to the right to schedule your complimentary 30-minute strategy session.