Pain management is usually a treatment that is referred by your doctor after you suffer an injury in a car accident. This type of medical treatment is usually recommended after conservative treatment with a chiropractor or physical therapist. If you are injured in an automobile crash, and conservative treatment does not resolve your symptoms, pain or injuries, you may be referred to a pain management doctor for treatment.
Commonly Performed Injections
An MRI of your neck and your back must be ordered to determine whether you suffered herniations or bulges in your car accident. Pain management doctors treat neck and back injuries if conservative treatment does not work. Injections are procedures that are commonly administered by pain management physicians to neck and back injuries. Frequent injection treatments utilized by doctors include nerve injections, epidural injections, discography, facet joint injections, lumbar epidural steroid injections, and nerve blocks. Many of these injections use an anesthetic combined with anti-inflammatory medicine in order to alleviate pain and other symptoms, such as radiation from the neck and back into your arms or legs.
Common Injuries Treated with Injections
Pain management doctors administer injections for many injuries related to automobile accidents. Some of the most common injuries that require injections include:
- Herniated discs in the neck and the back. These injuries can be located in your cervical spine or lumbar spine
- Bulging discs in the neck and the back, also located in the cervical or lumbar spine.
- Annular disc tears. These are tears in the discs located in your cervical spine (neck) or your lumbar spine (back)
- Pinched nerves in your neck. This is known as cervical radiculopathy
- Pinched nerves in your back. This is diagnosed as lumbar radiculopathy
How Much is a NJ Accident Case Worth if you had Injections?
First, in order to recover compensation for your injuries after a car accident, you need to have a permanent injury. Legally, a permanent injury is an injury that will not fully heal to its condition from before the accident. Bulging and herniated discs may be considered permanent injuries. However, as you might have guessed, insurance companies will do everything they can to pay as little as possible, if anything, for many car accident claims. Insurance companies will argue that the bulging and herniated discs are degenerative conditions which were caused by your age, and the body’s wear and tear. They will not readily admit that these injuries were caused by your automobile accident. This is why you need an experienced NJ Injury Attorney Howard P. Lesnik to negotiate and even battle with the insurance companies.
The value of any car accident claim with injections and pain management depends on many different factors. These include the extent of the injuries suffered, pain and suffering, and economic expenses including lost wages, property damage and medical bills, At MyNJInjuryLawyer, Howard P. Lesnik has vast experience in handling numerous car accident cases with injections and pain management treatment. This allows me to evaluate the value of your claim to obtain the fairest settlement or jury verdict. In claims of significant injuries, I hire with medical experts, economic experts for lost and future wages, and functional capacity experts if you are no longer able to work due to your injuries. These experts prepare reports to calculate your damages for the insurance company or jury to advocate for your maximum compensation.
Why Hire My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik
- I always offer a free strategy session with no obligation.
- I never charge a client a fee unless I recover cash settlement.
- I personally provide exclusive one on one devotion to each client.
- I handle all insurance communication, applications and forms at no charge.
- I have obtained countless successful verdicts and settlements for my clients
- My office provides accident investigation services, including obtaining police reports, ambulance reports, 911-calls, witness statements, surveillance video, and all medical reports and records.
- I will litigate your case. If your case cannot be settled with the insurance company, I will file a lawsuit for your accident claim. Most cases settle before trial. But I also look forward to presenting any claim before a jury if necessary.
- I have almost 20 years of experience handling New Jersey car accident cases.
About My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik
Howard Lesnik began practicing personal injury law in 2001, and is vastly skilled in car accident claims, including taking depositions, motion practice, and trial experience. Howard personally handles every car accident case himself and does not farm them out to other attorneys or offices. I bring almost 20 years of experience, countless successful settlements and verdicts, and a drive to help NJ car accident victims get justice they deserve against enormous insurance companies.
Howard is extremely excited by his record of success stories both in and out of the court room. However, he is also honored about how his clients’ experiences with his firm. Howard has 100% positive reviews on Google, Martindale, AVVO and Lawyers.com. Howard is a member of the Ethics Committee and makes sure that all his clients get the attention they deserve and strives to make sure they are satisfied throughout the entire process.
If you or a loved one suffered an injury in a New Jersey car accident and received injections or pain management treatment, you should contact an attorney familiar with handling these claims. My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik, Esq. offers free strategy sessions to address any issue or questions you may have about your injury, medical bills or your car accident claim. I personally handle NJ personal injury cases on a regular basis. Please contact me now by email, by phoning 908.264.7701, or by completing the form to the right to schedule your complimentary 30-minute strategy session.