If you have been assaulted, and suffered an injury, you may want to hold the person who assaulted you accountable. However, there may be more than one person responsible for your injuries. If you were assaulted at a store, restaurant, bar or someone else’s property, that person property owner may also be responsible for your damages.
My NJ Injury Lawyer is dedicated to helping assault victims obtain compensation for their injuries and holding the other party accountable for their actions. I handle New Jersey assault cases as a personal injury lawyer. My experience has developed into a skillful ability to litigate all areas of assault injury cases. If you or a family member are injured in an assault in New Jersey, you need an experienced New Jersey injury lawyer to ensure you are fairly compensated. At My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik, Esq., I fight to ensure my clients receive the benefits they are entitled to and holding the responsible party accountable.
Who is Responsible if You Were Assaulted in New Jersey?
In New Jersey, the person who assaulted you is responsible. But where did the assault take place?
- Someone’s Home: If you are invited to another person’s home, the homeowner may also be responsible for the assault. If the homeowner is related to the assailant, he or she may be held accountable for the assault claim. If the homeowner provided liquor to the assailant, and he/she became intoxicated, the owner can be responsible.
- Shopping Center or Mall: There are cases that require a shopping center or mall to provide security to their customers. If a store or mall has information about assaults on its property, they will also be responsible for your assault injuries.
- Restaurant or Bar: These establishments must have a safe location and atmosphere for their patrons. If a restaurant serves liquor to a person who is already drunk, and this person assaults you, the restaurant may be held accountable. If a bar or restaurant fails to provide security to its customers, they can be responsible if you are assaulted due to their lack of security. Finally, if a bouncer assaults you, the restaurant can be responsible for its employee’s assault.
- Apartment Complex: In some situations, an apartment complex can be held responsible if you are assaulted on its property and there have been prior assaults or crimes at that location.
Why Hire My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik
- I always offer a free strategy session with no obligation.
- I never charge a client a fee unless I recover cash settlement.
- I personally provide exclusive one on one devotion to each client.
- I handle all insurance communication, applications and forms at no charge.
- I have obtained countless successful verdicts and settlements for my clients
- My office provides accident investigation services, including obtaining police reports, ambulance reports, 911-calls, witness statements, surveillance video, and all medical reports and records.
- I will litigate your case. If your case cannot be settled with the insurance company, I will file a lawsuit for your accident claim. Most cases settle before trial. But I also look forward to presenting any claim before a jury if necessary.
- I have almost 20 years of experience handling New Jersey assault injury cases.
About My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik
Howard Lesnik began practicing personal injury law in 2001, and is vastly skilled in assault injury claims, including taking depositions, motion practice, and trial experience. Howard personally handles every assault case himself and does not farm them out to other attorneys or offices. He brings almost 20 years of experience, countless successful settlements and verdicts, and a drive to help NJ assult victims get justice they deserve against enormous insurance companies.
Howard is extremely excited by his record of success stories both in and out of the court room. However, he is also honored about how his clients’ experiences with his firm. Howard has 100% positive reviews on Google, Martindale, AVVO and Lawyers.com. Howard is a member of the Ethics Committee and makes sure that all his clients get the attention they deserve and strives to make sure they are satisfied throughout the entire process.
If you or a loved one suffered an injury in a New Jersey assault, you should contact an attorney familiar with handling these claims. My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik, Esq. offers free strategy sessions to address any issue or questions you may have about your injury, medical bills or your assault injury claim.
Please contact NJ Injury Lawyer Howard Lesnik, Esq., immediately if you were involved in an assault accident and were injured or suffered damages. I personally handle NJ personal injury cases on a regular basis. Please contact me now by email, by phoning 908.264.7701, or by completing the form to the right to schedule your complimentary 30-minute strategy session.