Did you KNOW…
- There are 30 murders every year that stem from ROAD RAGE.
- 66% percent of fatal accidents are attributed to ROAD RAGE.
- A recent survey revealed that 99% of New Jersey drivers witnessed a ROAD RAGE ACCIDENT.
Can you recognized the SIGNS of Road Rage…
- Aggressive driving
- Excessive horn honking
- Flashing high beams
- Tailgating or stopping short
- Cursing and obscene hand gestures
Make sure you know the PENALTIES for Road Rage
- Ignorance is not a defense
- Road Rage can result in arrest and criminal charges
- New Jersey Passed Jessica Roger’s Law
- Aggressive Driving leading to serious injury is a 3rd degree offense. You can face 3-5 years in jail and a $15,000 FINE.
What type of driver are you? Take the Road Rage Quiz
Post the survey on Facebook @lesniklaw https://www.facebook.com/lesniklaw/